Berlin is a city of contrasts. It's reflected in everything: from fashion to architecture and rich political history. Berlin's dark and fascinating history is present in most places you pass in the city and you will have a crash course in Europe's present history without even having to make an effort. For example, The Berlin Wall is a sobering reminder of the extremely tense post-war era. The graffiti that now covers its ruins has become a symbol of social progress.
But Berlin is not only about its past, you will also find a world-class nightlife here. With its underground and electro, Berlin has a night life that attracts people from all over the world.
Everyone will find here something to his taste.
- Return flight
- 2, 3 or 4 nights stay in a 3-star hotel with private bathroom
- Hotel according to availability based on placement, located within max. 30 min by public transport from the city centre
- Accommodation always with review rating of 7.0 or higher
- 1 piece of hand luggage up to 10 kg per person
- Airport tax and fuel surcharge fee
- Breakfast (€ 15 p.p.p.n.)
- Seats together on the plane (€ 20 p.p.p.b.)
- Upgrade to a 4-star hotel (€ 25 p.p.p.n.)
- Checked luggage (15 kg) (€ 70 p.s.)
- Priority booking (receive your booking confirmation within 24 hours) (€ 15 p.b.)
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and backwards (€ 45 p.p.)
Do you want to book more than one extra option? Check out our package deals!
During reservation, you can choose a package deal with a discount of up to 25% on the combined prices above.
Additional mandatory costs:
- Tourist tax (depends on the destination € 0 - € 6.00 p.p.p.n) to be paid at the hotel
- Calamiteitenfonds contribution € 2.50 per reservation
- Booking fee € 25.00 per reservation
- Contribution SGR € 5.00 per person
- Min. 2 passengers per reservation
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and backwards is not included
- A reservation cannot be modified or cancelled
- You cannot book additional options after the reservation is completed
- Flight times are always subject to changes introduced by the airline
- A valid travel document and travel permission is required
- There is no special fare for babies or children
- The main booker of the trip must be at least 18 years old