Budapest, also called Queen of the Danube, is not only the heart of Hungary, but also one of the most interesting cities in Europe. The city is full of beautiful architecture, UNESCO World Heritage sights and famous coffee houses. Stroll along the banks of the Danube and enjoy the great atmosphere of Budapest. Don't forget to visit the State Opera and the Budapest Castle, which contains kilos of gold leaf.
In addition to its beautiful architecture, Budapest is also known for its cuisine - you can for example enjoy a delicious plate of Hungarian Goulash soup. Budapest is also a spectacular city when it comes to nightlife. Many clubs, pubs and luxury bars party until the morning. You can also enjoy shopping in Budapest. From inexpensive brand products to authentic souvenirs, you can find almost everything in the shopping centers and markets of Budapest!
Looking for some peace after shopping? Then try one of the breathtaking and famous spa baths, such as the Gellert Spa, to unwind after exploring this versatile city.
- Return flight
- 2, 3 or 4 nights stay in a 3-star hotel with private bathroom
- Hotel according to availability based on placement, located within max. 30 min by public transport from the city centre
- Accommodation always with review rating of 7.0 or higher
- 1 piece of hand luggage up to 10 kg per person
- Airport tax and fuel surcharge fee
- Breakfast (€ 15 p.p.p.n.)
- Seats together on the plane (€ 20 p.p.p.b.)
- Upgrade to a 4-star hotel (€ 25 p.p.p.n.)
- Checked luggage (15 kg) (€ 70 p.s.)
- Priority booking (receive your booking confirmation within 24 hours) (€ 15 p.b.)
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and backwards (€ 45 p.p.)
Do you want to book more than one extra option? Check out our package deals!
During reservation, you can choose a package deal with a discount of up to 25% on the combined prices above.
Additional mandatory costs:
- Tourist tax (depends on the destination € 0 - € 6.00 p.p.p.n) to be paid at the hotel
- Calamiteitenfonds contribution € 2.50 per reservation
- Booking fee € 25.00 per reservation
- Contribution SGR € 5.00 per person
- Min. 2 passengers per reservation
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and backwards is not included
- A reservation cannot be modified or cancelled
- You cannot book additional options after the reservation is completed
- Flight times are always subject to changes introduced by the airline
- A valid travel document and travel permission is required
- There is no special fare for babies or children
- The main booker of the trip must be at least 18 years old