Modern Gdansk is the capital of business and cultural life in Poland, the center of science and sports, and the place where various international events are constantly held. Nowadays Gdansk combines ancient architecture and shipbuilding cranes, sandy beaches on the Baltic Sea and industrial facilities, beautiful parks and modern galleries. This city is definitely of cultural interest, and travelers from all over the world mark it as a very tourist-friendly place.
The unique location and more than a thousand-year history have formed the expressive and unique character of Gdansk. Outwardly, it may look like some European cities, but the spirit of freedom, which is expressed here in everything, gives Gdansk a unique look.
- Return flight
- 2, 3 or 4 nights stay in a 3-star hotel with private bathroom
- Hotel according to availability based on placement, located within max. 30 min by public transport from the city centre
- Accommodation always with review rating of 7.0 or higher
- 1 piece of hand luggage up to 10 kg per person
- Airport tax and fuel surcharge fee
- Breakfast (€ 15 p.p.p.n.)
- Seats together on the plane (€ 20 p.p.p.b.)
- Upgrade to a 4-star hotel (€ 25 p.p.p.n.)
- Checked luggage (15 kg) (€ 70 p.s.)
- Priority booking (receive your booking confirmation within 24 hours) (€ 15 p.b.)
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and backwards (€ 45 p.p.)
Do you want to book more than one extra option? Check out our package deals!
During reservation, you can choose a package deal with a discount of up to 25% on the combined prices above.
Additional mandatory costs:
- Tourist tax (depends on the destination € 0 - € 6.00 p.p.p.n) to be paid at the hotel
- Calamiteitenfonds contribution € 2.50 per reservation
- Booking fee € 25.00 per reservation
- Contribution SGR € 5.00 per person
- Min. 2 passengers per reservation
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and backwards is not included
- A reservation cannot be modified or cancelled
- You cannot book additional options after the reservation is completed
- Flight times are always subject to changes introduced by the airline
- A valid travel document and travel permission is required
- There is no special fare for babies or children
- The main booker of the trip must be at least 18 years old