Krakow is the second largest city in Poland and the former capital of the country. Krakow used to be part of Hansa. The city impresses with its medieval architecture. The Old Town or the city center of Krakow, was one of the first objects to be placed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. One of the most important attractions is the Main Market Square. There you will find many cozy cafes with a beautiful view of old houses and musicians playing traditional Polish music.
This city is perfect for those who are interested in history. The Wawel Castle, the Saint Mary’s Basilica and the Cloth Hall amaze with their splendor. After museums, it is particularly pleasant to stroll along the banks of the Vistula river. If you want to take a trip to medieval Europe and you prefer a relaxed holiday, Krakow is the best choice for you.
- Return flight
- 2, 3 or 4 nights stay in a 3-star hotel with private bathroom
- Hotel according to availability based on placement, located within max. 30 min by public transport from the city centre
- Accommodation always with review rating of 7.0 or higher
- 1 piece of hand luggage up to 10 kg per person
- Airport tax and fuel surcharge fee
- Breakfast (€ 15 p.p.p.n.)
- Seats together on the plane (€ 20 p.p.p.b.)
- Upgrade to a 4-star hotel (€ 25 p.p.p.n.)
- Checked luggage (15 kg) (€ 70 p.s.)
- Priority booking (receive your booking confirmation within 24 hours) (€ 15 p.b.)
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and backwards (€ 45 p.p.)
Do you want to book more than one extra option? Check out our package deals!
During reservation, you can choose a package deal with a discount of up to 25% on the combined prices above.
Additional mandatory costs:
- Tourist tax (depends on the destination € 0 - € 6.00 p.p.p.n) to be paid at the hotel
- Calamiteitenfonds contribution € 2.50 per reservation
- Booking fee € 25.00 per reservation
- Contribution SGR € 5.00 per person
- Min. 2 passengers per reservation
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and backwards is not included
- A reservation cannot be modified or cancelled
- You cannot book additional options after the reservation is completed
- Flight times are always subject to changes introduced by the airline
- A valid travel document and travel permission is required
- There is no special fare for babies or children
- The main booker of the trip must be at least 18 years old